Enter this Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Quart 9 in 1 Giveaway today. What better timing, then getting an Instant Pot for your sweetie for Valentine’s Day?
Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Quart 9 in 1 Giveaway
I absolutely love my Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Quart 9 in 1 Pressure Cooker!
It is a perfect size for my husband and I and allows us enough room to make extra food for leftovers..
I’ve teamed with the Instant Pot Company to bring you this Instant Pot DUO Plus 9 in 1 Giveaway.
What is an Instant Pot?
- It is the name the company, Double Insight gave to their Multi-Cooker Kitchen Appliance.
- The Instant Pot is like having NINE different kitchen appliances all in one appliance.
- Keep reading and I will show you a Close Up Photo of Instant Pot DUO Plus Control Panel.
Close Up Photo of Instant Pot DUO Plus Control Panel
What is the Instant Pot used for?
- Well, Pressure Cooking of course!
- It is also a Rice Cooker.
- Would you believe the Instant Pot DUO is also a Yogurt maker? You can make the best Instant Pot Greek Yogurt ever, using my recipe and method, of course. You might know me as the one who cracked the code the “Instant Pot Guru,” so to speak, and figured out how to make perfect yogurt every time.
- A couple of years ago, people were having so many issues and failures. I set out to find out just what caused all those issues. After about a month of intentionally pushing the wrong buttons and using various temperatures, I found out what NOT TO DO! During my experiments, I also discovered some tricks to get even thicker and creamier Greek Yogurt EVER! Then I wrote a really long post about it. My Instant Pot Greek Yogurt post was so popular in fact, other bloggers adapted my tips for their own blogs. Since then, it is rare to see someone having a failure!
- Moral of the story? YOU TOO will have perfect Yogurt every time!
- The Instant Pot has a Slow Cooker function too.
- Saute, Brown and Searing food is another feature of the Instant Pot.
- It can be used to keep your food Warm.
- The Instant Pot is a Steamer.
- OMG, Eggs. Let me tell you, that if you only cook Hard Boiled Eggs in your Instant Pot, you will think this appliance is well worth every penny. I came up with the easiest Hard Boiled Egg recipe around. If you talk to anyone, chances are, they are using my method. There is a second method of making Hard Boiled Eggs. It is called the Hard Boiled Egg Loaf. I can’t take credit for that method, but I sure am thrilled that I heard about it, as it is pure genius. One of the members in my This Old Gal Pressure Cooking Facebook Group told me about this method and it is perfect for making Low Carb Deviled Egg Salad Roll Ups and Classic Potato Salad. No peeling at all!
- There is even a button to Sterilize in the Instant Pot DUO Plus. You can pasteurize milk, sterilize baby bottles, jars and utensils.
- Oh, and of course, you can Bake the most wonderful Cakes and Cheesecakes in the Instant Pot DUO Plus. My Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker New York Cheesecake has been the number 1 Cheesecake recipe in the Instant Pot Facebook Group, two years running. You’ve got to try my Pressure Cooker Choco Spice Layer Cake too. It’s so good in the Instant Pot and truly better than baking in the Oven.
Is an Instant Pot a Pressure Cooker?
- Mostly. As you already know, Instant Pot is the name, Double Insight gave their Multi-cooker, which is mainly used for pressure cooking and yogurt making.
- The primary use for the Instant Pot is for cooking under pressure.
- Think of the Instant Pot as a Pressure Cooker + lots of other appliances, all in one.
- There are a bunch of pre-set buttons for convenience, but mostly, I just use the Manual or Pressure Cook button.
Did you know that the Pressure Cooker was invented in 1679 by the the Denis Papin, a French physicist?
He invented an air tight cooker that used steam pressure to raise the boiling point of water, which in turn will cook food faster.
Can I use a 6 Quart Instant Pot Recipe in a 3 Quart Instant Pot?
- Yes, of course.
- Think of Instant Pot and Pressure Cooker recipes, as just that, a recipe.
- Like any recipe, it can be cooked in any size oven, toaster oven, Barbecue Grill, Smoker and so forth. The same holds true for Pressure Cookers. You just may need to adjust the recipe to the size of your cooker.
- Just know your product, read the manual, know how it works, which buttons to press and then, if needed, adjust the recipe size according to the size of the Pressure Cooker.
- Many recipes won’t need to even be adjusted, like my Pressure Cooker Bruschetta Chicken recipe. It is perfect for any size Pressure Cooker. In the 6 quart and larger sizes, you can double or triple the recipe.
It is a simple as that.
Besides the Instant Pot DUO Plus Machine, you get a Steam Rack with Handles, which is great for lifting out food that you cook Pot in Pot.
A serving Spoon/Rice Paddle and a Soup Spoon.
You get a 6 ounce Rice Cup, which is used for measuring Dry Rice. It is not a “Dry Measuring Cup.” It is a cup used for measuring Rice and it is only about 3/4 of a cup.
You also will get a small Recipe Book. However, I suggest looking at my post called 10 Easy Instant Pot Recipes for New Owners, which are easy and delicious. It even walks you through the “Water Test.”
Like most Giveaways, this Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Quart 9 in 1 Giveaway must have some rules.
They are very easy and quick. You do not have to buy anything to enter!!!!
Rules of the Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Quart 9 in 1 Giveaway
- You must “Like” and follow my This Old Gal Facebook Page. I know this sounds silly, but some people take advantage of Giveways like this and I really want the Instant Pot DUO Plus to go to one of my readers. If you already Like and follow me, thanks (you can still comment to enter)!
- Pin this Post to your Pinterest Board.
- Share this Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Quart 9 in 1 Giveaway Post, on your Facebook Page and/or with a friend. Please do not spam FB groups with this post. This is NOT a requirement to enter, but is a nice thing to do. 🙂
- Please leave a comment in the comments section, at the bottom of THIS BLOG POST (scroll down to the bottom of the page), so that your name will be entered.
Don’t forget to join my This Old Gal Pressure Cooker Cooking Group, if you like, where you can connect with me and get personal help.
This Instant Pot DUO Plus 6 Quart 9 in 1 Giveaway will close on Tuesday, February 20 at 8:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
The lucky Winner will be chosen 30 minutes after this Giveaways closes. We will check to make sure that you are following my This Old Gal Facebook Page.
The winner is: Melinda Elliott. Thanks for entering!
Please check back here to see if you have won and be prepared to send me your shipping address.
For those of you wanting this set, you can order this Instant Pot Duo Plus right away.