Instant Pot Pumpkin Bundt Cake w/Butterscotch
Instant Pot Pumpkin Butterscotch Bundt Cake is light airy and fluffy recipe. Turn a box cake into a homemade and festive holiday bundt cake.
Prep Time13 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Pressure Release5 mins
Total Time48 mins
Servings: 10 servings
Place butter in measuring cup and microwave for 20 seconds, or until almost completely melted.
Into food processor, add melted butter, cake mix, pudding mix, pumpkin puree, eggs, milk, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and salt. Process until smooth (2 minutes), stopping twice to scrape sides.
Add chopped pecans and pulse for one second, three times, to combine the nuts in the batter.
Grease cake pan with butter and carefully pour in batter.
Add 1.5 cups water to cooking pot and place a short legged trivet. Place cake pan onto trivet.
Lock on lid and close pressure valve. Cook at high pressure (most machines default to high) for 35 minutes.
When beep sounds, wait 10 minutes and the release the rest of the pressure.
Remove cake from pressure cooker and invert cake from pan onto cooling rack. Allow cake to cool completely.
Slice cake and serve with a dollop of Homemade Butterscotch Whipped Cream.
- Use a Glass (Liquid) Measuring Cups to melt the butter, so that it is easy to pour.
- Butter should not be 100% melted and it is fine to see a small amount of soft, unmelted butter.
- Eggs should be room temperature.
- Batter should be mixed until there are no lumps, whether it be 2 minutes or 5 minutes.
- Because some people have nut allergies or don't like nuts, rather than adding them into the batter, they can be served on top of the whipping cream on individual servings.
- Grease the cake pan well.
- Cool the cake on a baking rack, so the bottom (which becomes the top) doesn't become soggy and the top (which becomes the bottom), will flatten.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 515mg | Potassium: 198mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin A: 4105IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 2.2mg