Instant Pot Crack Slaw
Instant Pot Crack Slaw is a low carb version of Egg Roll Bowls. Loaded with cabbage and ground beef and ready to eat in under 30 minutes. Cravings on!
Prep Time15 mins
Pressure Release1 min
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 6 servings
Select Sauté or Browning on your pressure cooker and allow pot to fully heat.
Add sesame oil and olive oil. When oil starts to sizzle, add ground beef, soy sauce, Sambal Oelek, vinegar, sugar (if using) salt and pepper. Sauté beef for two minutes, making sure to mash the beef well.
Mix in ginger and garlic, and continue to sauté for two minutes (or until beef is browned). Mix in chia seeds, if using. Turn off pot.
Place coleslaw and scallions on top of beef.
Lock on lid and close pressure valve. Cook at high pressure for "0" minutes. (This is just enough for the pot to reach pressure.) When beep sounds, carefully release the pressure.
Open lid and mix through.
Optional subs and add-ons for Instant Pot Crack Slaw
- Slice fennel adds a wonderful flavor to this recipe. Add it in with the cabbage.
- Napa cabbage can be used in place of green cabbage.
- Broccoli Slaw - it so good to use in place of coleslaw.
- Ground Mustard - just a pinch to add spice.
- Broccoli Florets - add with the coleslaw.
- Savory Blue Cheese Butter Savory Fat Bomb - add one Fat Bomb after pressure has been released. This will beef up the fat content and add some yummy flavor.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 473mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 10% | Vitamin C: 30.6% | Calcium: 7.4% | Iron: 13.4%