Pressure Cooker Cabbage and Sausage is a lean and healthy meal that will be on your table in less than 30 minutes.
Not only does coconut oil, black pepper and Turmeric (called Golden Paste) taste good, the combination of those three ingredients is beneficial to your health.
Here is the handy printable recipe:
Pressure Cooker Cabbage and SausagePrint Pin Rate
- Select the Sauté or Browning Button on your Pressure Cooker and allow to heat.
- Chop the sausage and slice cabbage, and onion.
- Add sausage to the Pressure Cooker cooking pot and brown lightly.
- Remove grease and drain on paper towel, if necessary.
- Add coconut oil, cabbage, onion, tomatoes, salt, turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Lock on lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Cook at High Pressure for 1 minutees.
- When Beep sounds, allow a 5 minute Natural Pressure Release, then carefully do a Quick Release.
- Open lid and if there is excess liquid, allow to cook down until most of liquid has been reduced.