Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Dessert Bites are an easy and quick treat, suitable for Elvis. Serve with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream.
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Dessert Bites
These Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Dessert Bites are like little packages of sweet and creamy pillows, in a crackling shell. They are easy to make and cook up quickly. If you have unexpected company, prepare some tea and sit down to a cup of tea and a treat or two, or three….
The World is your oyster.
Berries, apples, peaches, all will go well in this recipe, so if you are out of Bananas, no worries.
Chunky Peanut Butter would be great in this recipe too.
You can always buy fresh Peanuts and make your own Peanut Butter in the VitaMix Blender.
It only takes a few minutes and you have the most delicious Homemade Peanut Butter.
Sometimes I add a touch of honey and sometimes I add raisins and cinnamon.
If you are slow like me, add some lemon to water and pour over the Bananas, so they won’t brown.
Same thing with Apples.
Apples brown faster than Bananas.
Brushing a little water or Egg White around the Won Ton Wrapper, will keep the Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Bites nicely sealed and prevent leakage.
Squish opposite sides together and squeeze to stick.
Bring up the other two sides, to make a nice little package.
Make sure the Bites are completely sealed.
You don’t want anything to leak out and burn and make a mess.
Another yummy Banana recipe to try are my Air Fryer Cuban Platanos.
Top left is Banana, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips.
Top right is Banana, Peanut Butter and Raisins.
Bottom left is Banana, Peanut Butter, Raisins and Cinnamon.
Bottom left is Banana, Peanut Butter, Raisins, Chocolate Chips and Cinnamon.
The flavor options are endless.
Try a piece of Caramel and a piece of Apple for Halloween!
Add some Craisins and call it a Christmas Dessert!
Sprinkle with Air Fryer Peanut Butter Bites with Powdered Sugar and/or Cinnamon Sugar. Serve with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream, if you like. It’s an easy dessert, that will impress your company…and your kids!
For another delicious dessert, try my Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding.
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- GoWise 7 Quart Air Fryer
- J.A. Henckels Classic 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- di Oro Living Silicone Spatulas Set
- Fine Life Oil Mister
- 6 oz Porcelain Ramekins
- My FANTASTIC Teak Cutting & Charcuterie Board
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Banana Dessert BitesPrint Pin Rate
- Slice Banana and place in a Bowl of Water, with a splash of Lemon (to keep from browning).
- Place one Banana Slice and 1 teaspoon of Peanut Butter in middle of Won Ton Wrapper. Brush Water along edges of Won Ton Wrapper. Bring together opposite corners and squeeze. Fold up remaining opposite sides and squeeze.
- Place into Properly Prepared Air Fryer Basket. Spray generously with Oil.
- Cook for 6 minutes at 380 degrees.
- Serve with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream and a dusting of Cinnamon and Sugar.