Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes are light and airy. Hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and cloves are a great start to the fall festivities.
I think this is my favorite “bready” type of low carb and keto recipe so far.
Hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and cloves are a great start to the fall festivities.
Fluffy pancakes on the weekends were hard to let go of, but, you can now enjoy pancakes again.
My Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes mix up quickly in the Instant Pot Ace 60 and are ready to eat in no time at all!
As a pancake lover, you probably would also enjoy my Keto Low Carb Pancakes with Sneaky Squash!
Ingredients for Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Puree or Homemade Pie Pumpkin Puree
- Vanilla Extract
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Ground Cinnamon
- Baking Powder
If you love and miss crepes, use this recipe and follow the same instructions and make crepes, filled with berries and whipped cream!
How to Make Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes.
Flavor the batter.
Pour into a hot cast iron skillet or griddle.
Simple, simple, simple.
There are presents for Ice Cream, Soup, Crushed Ice, Smoothie, Puree, Nut Milks, Soy and Rice Milks and of course, manual options.
The manual options are for things like shredding coleslaw, mixing up batters and chopping vegetables.
This Instant Pot Ace 60 Blender does a nice job of blending up the ingredients.
Grab a spatula and scrape down the sides, if needed.
Tips and Tricks
- Heat up the cast iron skillet as you are preparing the batter.
- A tiny amount of butter is enough to grease the skillet or griddle.
- If the skillet is not hot enough, the batter will spread too thin.
- Pour quickly and carefully in order to get a perfect size pancake.
- The batter will stop spreading at the same time you stop pouring, if the skillet is at the optimal temperature.
- Flip pancakes, when bubbles start to form.
For using this batter to make dessert crepes, pour the batter into the middle of the skillet or griddle quickly, so that it will spread out fast.
More Low Carb Breakfast Recipes to Make:
- Sausage Feta Eggs Breakfast Scramble Low Carb/Keto
- Pressure Cooker Low Carb Mini Mushroom Quiche Egg Bites
- Low Carb Air Fryer Radish Hash Browns / Home Fries
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Instant Pot Ace 60 Blender or VitaMix 7500
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Anchor Hocking Glass (Liquid) Measuring Cups
- di Oro Living Silicone Spatulas Set
- LamsonSharp Chef’s Slotted Turner– I totally love this spatula!
- Lodge 10.25″ Cast Iron Skillet
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #thisoldgalcooks so we can see it. We might feature it on Instagram! It makes my day when I see you’ve made one of our recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes
Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake PancakesPrint Pin Rate
- Add all ingredients except butter to blender and process until smooth. Let sit while the skillet is heating.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or griddle with a medium flame until hot and then add 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Slowly pour pancake mix into skillet to make 3 inch pancakes. When bubbles begin to form, flip pancakes. Continue until all batter has been used. Use the second teaspoon of butter, half way through, to grease pan.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.