Apple Pie Enchiladas with a sweet cinnamon homemade apple pie filling rolled up inside flour tortillas are baked in a warm vanilla sauce.
Apple Pie Enchiladas
Do you ever crave apple pie? These Apple Pie Enchiladas are so quick and easy and make a wonderful dessert.
My homemade Apple Pie Enchiladas recipe comes together quickly for a last minute dessert.
My Cast Iron Blue Ribbon Homemade Apple Pie is incredible, but takes some time, so these Apple Pie Enchiladas are the perfect compromise.
Ingredients for Apple Pie Enchiladas
How to Make Apple Pie Enchiladas
Dice up some apples and mix with, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla.
Grab flour tortillas and fill with the homemade filling.
Prepare a sweet cinnamon vanilla sauce and pour over the top.
Then bake to perfection in the oven.
White sugar and brown sugar simmer quickly to make a caramel sauce.
More Delicious Desserts To Try.
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- J.A. Henckels Classic 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Anchor Hocking Glass (Liquid) Measuring Cups
- Rösle Stainless Steel Flat Whisk – a MUST have, probably my most used utensil
- OXO Good Grips Cutting Board
- Stainless Steel 3 Quart Saucepan
- Pyrex Oblong Glass Baking Dish
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #thisoldgalcooks so we can see it. We might feature it on Instagram! It makes my day when I see you’ve made one of our recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
Apple Pie Enchiladas
Apple Pie EnchiladasPrint Pin Rate
- Mix all filling ingredients together and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Spoon a quarter cup of filling evenly down the center of each tortilla and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up tortillas, tucking in edges and place seam side down in 8x8 baking dish.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and let stand 30 minutes.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven 20 minutes, or until golden
Other fruit can be used. Fresh peaches with a touch of ginger is great, in place of apples.
Any canned pie filling will work.