Vegan Pressure Cooker Black Eyed Peas Sprouted Brown Rice makes a hearty hot and healthy meal and is delicious hot or cold.
This dish was created by Leialoha, who has generously allowed me to feature the recipe on my blog. Leialoha says this is a comfort food, that is actually good for you and I think she is right!
If you would like a little spice on your Pressure Cooker Black Eyed Peas Sprouted Brown Rice, use my Pressure Cooker Rockin’ Hot Sauce and shake on a splash.
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
Pressure Cooker One Pot Black Eyed Peas & Sprouted Brown RicePrint Pin Rate
- 1 Tablespoon Avocado or Coconut Oil
- 3 large carrots diced
- 1/2 Yellow/Brown Onion rough chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen green beans
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet white corn
- 1-1/2 cups Dried Black Eyed Peas
- 1-1/2 cups uncooked Sprouted Brown Rice
- 2 teaspoons Poultry Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Kelp powder optional
- 32 ounces Vegetable Broth
- 16 ounces Water
- 1 Bay Leaves
- Using the Sauté or Browning function on the Pressure Cooker, sauté the onion and carrot in oil until the onions began to get translucent.
- Add the green beans, sweet white corn, black eyed peas, rice, broth, water and all spices to the cooking pot.
- Lock lid and close Pressure Value.
- Cook on High Pressure for 20 minutes.
- When Beep sounds, do a quick release.