Pressure Cooker Rockin’ Hot Sauce is a blend of fresh hot peppers, with some sweetness and smoky and garlicky undertones.
Pressure Cooker Rockin’ Hot Sauce
Here is a great way to spice up all your Vegan and non Vegan dishes! Homemade Hot Pepper Sauce cooked right in your Pressure Cooker in just ONE minute!
Cheryl says that using her Pressure Cooker Rockin’ Hot Sauce, adds another layer of flavor and spices up dishes that might be mild.
Cheryl likes to create mild dishes so that her family and friends can enjoy them.
Not everyone enjoys spicy food. With her Pressure Cooker Rockin’ Hot Sauce recipe, it allows her family and friends to customize the “heat” of their individual plates.
Ingredients for Pressure Cooker Rockin’ Hot Sauce
- Hot Peppers
- Sweet Peppers
- Pink Himalayan Salt
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Smoked Paprika
- Filtered Water
- You’ll need bottles
Make sure you use gloves and a very sharp knife. You do not want to touch hot peppers when cutting them and a sharp knife helps to keep the juice from spraying when cutting.
Cut the stem off the hot peppers and cut the peppers in half. Place the peppers, seeds included into the Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker Cooking Pot.
Cut and core the sweet red pepper, chop it and add it to the Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker cooking pot, along with the hot peppers.
Add the rest of the ingredients and you are ready to cook.
Make sure you do a full Natural Pressure Release. Releasing pressure quickly is not recommended due to the hot peppers capsaicin.
Once pressure has released, carefully open lid and do not breath in steam! It will knock you out and may send you to the hospital. I am serious. Please heed this warning.
Alternatively, you can use an Immersion Blender, but be careful not to allow any of the sauce to hit your skin or eyes.
Starting on a low speed, begin to blend. Work your way up to a higher speed and puree mixture until well blended.
It looks so delicious!
Make sure to look for more Vegan recipes on my blog by Cheryl Roy Munn. There are some really yummy recipes in the works.
Pour into Hot Sauce Bottles and refrigerate. The Pressure Cooker Rockin’ Hot Sauce can be stored in the freezer.
This Homemade Rockin’ Hot Sauce makes a wonderful Holiday Gift.
More Instant Pot Sauce Recipes to Make:
- Asian Stir Fry Sauce
- Greek Tzatziki Sauce
- Instant Pot Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce
- Instant Pot Carolina BBQ Sauce
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Instant Pot Smart DUO60
- J.A. Henckels 8 inch Chef’s Knife
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Anchor Hocking Glass (Liquid) Measuring Cups
- VitaMix Creations
- Alpha Armour Salt Box with Spoon
- Bragg’s Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sherpa Pink Gourmet Himalayan Salt
- Simply Organic Smoked Paprika
- Hot Sauce Jars
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #thisoldgalcooks so we can see it. We might feature it on Instagram! It makes my day when I see you’ve made one of our recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
Pressure Cooker Rockin' Hot SaucePrint Pin Rate
- With gloves on and a sharp knife, cut the stem off the hot peppers and cut pepper in half. Put the peppers and seeds into Pressure Cooker cooking pot
- Cut and core the sweet red pepper and add to the cooking pot.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Lock on Lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Cook at High Pressure for 1 minute.
- When Beep sounds, allow a Full Natural Pressure Release. DO NOT DO A QUICK RELEASE!
- Carefully open lid and do not breath in steam.
- Pour contents into your Vitamix and process until well pureed.
- Store in Hot Sauce Bottles.