Pressure Cooker Vegan Lentil Chili is a healthy and filling hot meal, packed with loads of flavor, that can be on your table in less than 30 minutes.
Pressure Cooker Vegan Lentil Chili is a healthy and filling hot meal, packed with loads of flavor, that can be on your table in less than 30 minutes. This recipe is so easy and so delicious.
It’s just a matter of chopping the vegetables and tossing them into the Pressure Cooker.
Cheryl says that she always cooks with organic ingredients. Since giving up meat and dairy, her body feels much better and stronger.
You always want to rinse your lentils and remove any debris that might be found in your bag of lentils.
In just five short minutes, your Pressure Cooker will turn all your ingredients into a rich and thick chili.
Garnish your Pressure Cooker Vegan Lentil Chili with fresh sliced avocado and Cheryl’s famous Pressure Cooker Rockin’ Hot Sauce.
For another delicious and comforting recipe, check out my Vegan Pressure Cooker Corn Chowder Soup.
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Instant Pot Smart DUO60
- J.A. Henckels Classic 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Anchor Hocking Glass (Liquid) Measuring Cups
- Alpha Armour Salt Box with Spoon
- John Boos Maple Cutting Board with Groove
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
- 2 cups Green Lentils
- 4 cups Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 cups Water or Vegetable Broth
- 4 cups cooked Red Beans
- 1 large Onion, chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 large Red Peppers, chopped
- 1 large Yellow Pepper, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cumin
- 2 Tablespoons Dried Parsley
- 1½ Tablespoons Dried Cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1½ teaspoons Paprika
- 1 can full fat Coconut Milk
- Rinse lentils and remove any foreign debris.
- Add all ingredients to your Pressure Cooker cooking pot.
- Lock on Lid and close Pressure Valve.
- Cook at High Pressure for 5 minutes.
- When Beep is heard, allow a full Natural Pressure Release.
- Add all ingredients and cook on LOW for 8- 10 hours, or HIGH for 4-6 hours.