Homemade Bloomin’ Onion Ring Dipping Sauce Recipe goes great with Fries, Onion Rings, Hamburgers and even on Chicken Sandwiches.
My husband makes THE BEST BLOOMIN’ ONION RINGS, ever and the best Onion Ring Sauce. He hasn’t made the Bloomin’ Onions in a while, but he did made the sauce when I had a craving for plain ole onion rings.
I’m sure you have heard the expression “less is more” and in this case, less really is more. It’s so simple really, it’s stupid! 😉
Whisk the ingredients together in a bowl.
Cook up some onion rings and serve. I’ll get the hubs to make his ‘Bloomin’ Onion’ and will write up the recipe for you all.
These were just Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings that I cooked in my Ultrean 8.5 Quart Air Fryer, just to see how the Ultrean 8.5 Quart Air Fryer works. I’ll get a real onion ring recipe up in the near future.
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Simply Gourmet (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Rosle Stainless Steel Flat Whisk – a MUST have, probably my most used utensil
- Bellemain Porcelain Ramekins
- 1.5 Quart Stainless Steel “Pot in Pot” Bowl
Here is your handy printable recipe:
Better than Bloomin' Onion Ring Sauce RecipePrint Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish Root
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Whisk up all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Let sit in refrigerator for one hour to marinate.
PIN this Better than Bloomin’ Onion Ring Dipping Sauce Recipe!