These Savory and Crunchy Air Fryer Goat Cheese Polenta Bites with Homemade Marinara Sauce are a hors d’oeuvres and will shine at your next dinner party.
My Dreamy Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta was so delicious, I knew I had to turn the leftovers into Air Fryer Goat Cheese Polenta Bites. By using my Air Fryer, I can have these crunchy treats, without the extra calories These little bites of crunchy and cheesy goodness dipped into my Pressure Cooker Homemade Tomato Sauce, will have you wanting more. The good news is that if you mix up a double batch of my Dreamy Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta or use my Basic Creamy Polenta recipe, you can have some Air Fryer Sweet Polenta Breakfast Bites the next morning!
You will first need to make a batch of my Dreamy Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta Recipe. It is super easy and can be made on the Stove or in your Pressure Cooker. After you make up a batch, put the Polenta into the refrigerator for a at least few hours, or overnight, to completely chill.
Using your hands or a 1.5 Tablespoons Cookie Dough Scooper, shape into balls and place on waxed paper.
You will get at least 26 balls from this recipe, I think. I made my Dreamy Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta recipe to pair with my Pressure Cooker Red Wine Braised Short Ribs the night before, so I only had half a batch of the Polenta left. I love the Goat Cheese in this recipe, but Feta or Cojita will work just as well. If you have another cheese on hand, such as Blue Cheese, that would be delicious too!
You can see that there is only a light dusting of the Potato Starch. The Potato Starch will lock in the moisture and allow the Air Fryer Goat Cheese Polenta Bites to crisp up in the Air Fryer. Make sure the Polenta Bites are not loaded up with the Starch.
Using Ghee, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, or your favorite oil, take an Oil Mister and grease the Air Fryer Basket. For this recipe, I like the Olive Oil, as it pairs nicely with Homemade Marinara/Tomato Sauce. Place the Polenta Balls into the Air Fryer.
Grate some Parmesan or Asiago Cheese on top and serve with my Homemade Pasta Sauce. This makes a great appetizer or Pot Luck
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- GoWise 7 Quart Air Fryer
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Rachael Ray Stoneware EVOO Oil Dispensing Bottle
- KitchenAid 1.5 Tablespoon Cookie Dough Scooper
- Dreamy Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta recipe
- Potato Starch
- Olive Oil
- Fine Life Oil Mister
- Thin Spatula
- Homemade Marinara/Tomato Sauce
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
Air Fryer Goat Cheese Polenta BitesPrint Pin Rate
- Refrigerator the Dreamy Creamy Goat Cheese Polenta Recipe until well chilled.
- Use a 1.5 Tablespoon Cookie Dough Scoop and form into Balls. Place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Dredge Polenta Balls into Potato Starch and place back on lined cookie sheet.
- Spray Air Fryer Basket with Olive Oil. Place Polenta Balls into Basket and spray the tops with Olive Oil.
- Cook at 380 degrees for 7 minutes. Use a thin spatula and carefully flip the Polenta Balls and cook for 7 more minutes, or until crispy.
- Top with Shredded Parmesan or Asiago Cheese and serve with Marinara Sauce, for dipping.