Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers Dipping Sauce Recipe is a copycat version from Zaxby’s Restaurant. Zax Sauce is also good on burgers and fries.
Zaxby’s Restaurant is a chain of restaurants found in the Southern part of the US. They are know for serving Chicken Fingers and for their famous Zax Sauce. This Zaxby’s Chicken Fingers Dipping Sauce Recipe is as close to the real deal as you are going to get.
There are only five ingredients and I bet you already have all of them in your pantry. I like using freshly ground pepper, rather than ground pepper that has been sitting around.
This sauce goes really well with my Air Fryer Seasoned French Fries too, as well as my Air Fryer Buttermilk Chicken.
Add all ingredients to a small bowl.
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Rösle Stainless Steel Flat Whisk – a MUST have, probably my most used utensil
- Bellemain Porcelain Ramekins
- Small Stainless Steel Bowl
- Ball 16 oz Wide Mouth Mason Jars
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
Here is your handy printable recipe:
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least two hours