Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream is so much better than store bought. It is simple to make and will save you lots of money.
I cannot tell you how many times we make Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream in this house. It’s so darn easy, it’s not even funny. I love it on Mexican Hot Chocolate. Yummy!
Pour it all in to your Food Processor and give it a whiz.
In a minute, you’ll have whipped cream. You can spoon it right onto your dessert, or you can pipe it on, baby.
Take a sturdy bag and spoon in the whipped cream.
Cut the tip off and you are good to go.
Click to Jump to Section
More Recipes for Whipped Cream You Will Love.
- Butterscotch Whipped Cream Topping or Frosting
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Bundt Cake in Instant Pot
- Pressure Cooker Peppermint Milkshake Cheesecake
- Pressure Cooker Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Anchor Hocking Glass (Liquid) Measuring Cups
- 11 Cup Food Processor
- Kuhn Rikon Kitchen Shears
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #thisoldgalcooks so we can see it. We might feature it on Instagram! It makes my day when I see you’ve made one of our recipes!
Here is your handy printable recipe:
Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream
- Place Food Processor Bowl and whisk attachment into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl of the food processor.
- Whip on high speed for about a minute, making sure to not over beat.
If you do not have a food processor, use a hand mixer and put the bowl and the mixing whisks into the freezer for 30 minutes prior to making the Whipped Cream.