Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream is so much better than store bought. It is simple to make and will save you lots of money.
I cannot tell you how many times we make Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream in this house. It’s so darn easy, it’s not even funny. I love it on Mexican Hot Chocolate. Yummy!
Pour it all in to your Food Processor and give it a whiz.
In a minute, you’ll have whipped cream. You can spoon it right onto your dessert, or you can pipe it on, baby.
Take a sturdy bag and spoon in the whipped cream.
Cut the tip off and you are good to go.
More Recipes for Whipped Cream You Will Love.
- Butterscotch Whipped Cream Topping or Frosting
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Bundt Cake in Instant Pot
- Pressure Cooker Peppermint Milkshake Cheesecake
- Pressure Cooker Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Anchor Hocking Glass (Liquid) Measuring Cups
- 11 Cup Food Processor
- Kuhn Rikon Kitchen Shears
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #thisoldgalcooks so we can see it. We might feature it on Instagram! It makes my day when I see you’ve made one of our recipes!
Here is your handy printable recipe:
Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream
- Place Food Processor Bowl and whisk attachment into the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Add all ingredients into the bowl of the food processor.
- Whip on high speed for about a minute, making sure to not over beat.
If you do not have a food processor, use a hand mixer and put the bowl and the mixing whisks into the freezer for 30 minutes prior to making the Whipped Cream.