My Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings were such a big hit, I decided to make an Asian Inspired Chicken Wing in my Instant Pot Pressure Cooker! Friday nights in my house is Chicken Wing night, so we have been creating flavors of wings.
We mostly enjoy the Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Wings and I have a Pressure Cooker Buffalo Hot Wings recipe too, which is very popular.
Whisk up the ingredients well.
Pour the sauce over the wings and you are good to go.
Garnish with chopped chives for some color. Serve with Mashed Potatoes with Glistening Sauce. For other wing varieties, try my Honey Bourbon Chicken Wings, Honey Garlic Wings or one of my Air Fryer Chicken Wing Recipes.
- Instant Pot Smart DUO60
- J.A. Henckels Classic 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Culina Stackable (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Anchor Hocking Glass (Liquid) Measuring Cups
- Rösle Stainless Steel Flat Whisk – a MUST have, probably my most used utensil
- OXO Good Grips Cutting Board
- 1/2 Cookie Sheet
- Reusable Silicone Baking Mat
- OXO Stainless Steel Tongs
- Kuhn Rikon Kitchen Shears
Here is the handy printable recipe:
Pressure Cooker Asian Ginger Sticky Chicken WingsPrint Pin Rate
- 4 pounds Chicken Wings
- 2 Tablespoons Sweet/Black Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/8 cup Premium Fish Sauce Three Crabs Brand
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce Low Sodium
- 1 teaspoon Pure Sesame Oil
- 4 cloves Fresh Garlic minced
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Ginger Root minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Paste
- 1/4 cup Water
- Scallions for garnish
- Place chicken wings into the Pressure Cooker cooking pot.
- Mix all ingredients except scallions together and pour over wings.
- Lock down the lid and push the value to close.
- Set the Pressure Cooker to High Pressure for 2 minutes.
- When the Pressure Cooker beeps, wait 5 minutes and then release the rest of the pressure.
- Turn the oven on to broil and place a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Place a silicone mat on a cookie sheet or line with foil.
- With tongs, gently remove wings from the Pressure Cooker and place on the cookie sheet.
- Push the Sauté/Browning button and then low heat on your Pressure Cooker.
- Place wings in the oven on the center rack and broil on low for five minutes on each side, or until skin is crisp.
- While wings are crisping, add scallions to Pressure Cooker cooking pot and stir the sauce until thickened.
- Remove wings from the oven and brush the sauce on to the wings.
- Place any extra sauce into a bowl and use for dipping.