This Instant Pot Egg Loaf [hard boiled eggs] is the perfect method for making Egg Salad. It will change your life and rock your World.Peeling Eggs can be such a chore.
My Pressure Cooker Easy Hard Boiled Eggs recipe is one of the most talked about in the Instant Pot Community.
It’s still a great recipe for cooking Hard Boiled Eggs in the Shell. Like for bringing on Picnics as a snack. The Eggs literally jump out of the shells on their own.
But, what if you could avoid that one step? Would you do it?
This method will rock your World! It has made my life easier, as we love Egg Salad in this house.
This method is PERFECT for my Pressure Cooker Summer Picnic Potato Salad. Check the recipe, as this method has been incorporated into recipe!
This is the single most important step! Why – try eliminating it and get back to me. 🙂
You can also just rub some oil into the cute little Loaf Pan. Grease it well.
The Mini Loaf Pans are great if you want to use my Pressure Cooker Turkey Meatloaf for mini Loaves!
You can see in my Small 5.5 Inch Loaf Pan, the Egg Loaf will be thick. Had I used a larger or round pan, the eggs would be spread out more and the cook time OR the Natural Pressure Release (meaning, doing nothing, but waiting) time, would be shorter.
You can use as many eggs as will fit. Make sense? If not, let me know in the comments below and I will update this recipe to further explain.
Or, don’t add any seasonings.
While we are talking about eggs, which you don’t have to peel, how about this cute little Instant Pot No Peel Hard Boiled Eggs recipe? You don’t have to use a pan for the eggs and it is another use for your silicone egg bites trays/mold.
Is this not the easiest thing ever?
Like in the history of the World?
Instant Pot Egg Loaf [Pressure Cooker] will change the way you think of egg salad!
Look Ma, no green rings!!!
Assuming you are cooking in the mini 5.5 Inch Loaf pan, you will need to let the Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker sit for an extra minute, before releasing the pressure.
Why? – Because the more Eggs you use (in whatever size Pan you use), the thicker the Pressure Cooker Hard Boiled Egg Loaf will be.
You may need to experiment to find your Perfect time!
Your Pressure Cooker Hard Boiled Egg Loaf is ready to be chopped.
Wanna see what I do instead of chopping?
For nice little cubes, use a Baking Rack and push the Egg Loaf through.
At this point, you might be questioning how you go about saving these Pressure Cooker Hard Boiled Egg Loaf cubes in the refrigerator.
After all, you been making Hard Boiled Eggs the Old Fashion Way.
The Eggs in Shells stay nice and fresh in the fridge.
I use a Reditainer BFA Free Container to store my Eggs after chopping
I can easily grab whatever I need and pop it into my Salad, whenever I want.
Are you amazed? Is your world now rocked? Mine is.
More Instant Pot Egg Recipes to Make:
- Pressure Cooker Low Carb Mini Mushroom Quiche Egg Bites
- Instant Pot Eggs Benedict (w/IP Hollandaise Sauce)
- Instant Pot Egg Bites (Feta Cheese & Red Pepper)
- Pressure Cooker Low Carb Deviled Egg Salad Roll Ups
What about a breakfast burrito? Try my Breakfast Soft Yolk Egg Burrito
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Instant Pot, Mealthy MultiPot or Pressure Cooker
- J.A. Henckels Classic 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Porcelain & Bamboo Salt Box with Spoon
- Electric Pepper Mill
- Fine Life Oil Mister
- Stainless Steel Baking Rack
- My FANTASTIC Teak Cutting & Charcuterie Board & Compartments
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #thisoldgalcooks so we can see it. We might feature it on Instagram! It makes my day when I see you’ve made one of our recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
- 6 large Fresh Eggs
- 1 cup Water
- Pure Virgin Coconut Oil for greasing
- Generously spray or grease the Loaf Pan with Oil. Crack six eggs into Loaf Pan.
- Place water into Pressure Cooker cooking pot and place Trivet into Pot. Place Loaf Pan on top of Trivet.
- Lock on Lid and close Pressure Valve. Cook at High Pressure for 3 minutes. When Beep sounds, wait 6 minutes and then release pressure.
- Turn Egg Loaf out onto Baking Rack and allow to cool. Push Egg Loaf through Baking Rack, or use a knife to chop.