All Purpose Low Carb Seasoned Breading is a flavorful and crunchy coating for pan frying or air frying shrimp, chicken, fish, pork chops, oysters & more.
I’ve been using this super easy All Purpose Low Carb Seasoned Breading on practically every type of protein.
Pork chops, chicken, fish, cubed steak and more.
What I love about this keto breading mix is that it actually tastes better than using store bought breadcrumbs!!!
I’ve said it before, I absolutely hate pork rinds. The smell, the taste, the thought of them too!
But, for breading and coating meat and/or veggies, it is incredible.
Jump to Section
All Purpose Low Carb Seasoned Breading Ingredients.
- Spicy Pork Rinds or Plain Pork Rinds
- Coconut Flour
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Multi-colored Pepper
- Dried Oregano
- Garlic Powder
- Dried Parsley Flakes
- Dried Basil
- Onion Powder
There are so many flavors of pork rinds.
Ed loves pork rinds, so we always have bags in all the flavors.
Tips and Tricks.
- A food processor makes grinding up the pork rinds so much easier.
- As we use my All Purpose Low Carb Seasoned Breading all the time, I usually make a double batch.
- Another option is to take a freezer baggie and use a rolling pin to smash the pork rinds.
Processing the pork rinds with the seasonings will ensure an even mix.
They seem to work better when processed into fine crumbs, much like breadcrumbs.
Check out my Air Fryer Cajun Catfish recipe and use this mix instead!
Uses for Low Carb All Purpose Seasoned Breading.
Coating for fish.
Coat pork chops with mustard and then with All Purpose Low Carb Seasoned Breading and cook in Air Fryer. Low Carb Breaded Pork Chops
Dip chicken in whisked egg and coat with breading. Pan fry! Low Carb Chicken Schnitzel (Chicken Cutlets)
Use for making chicken fried steak!
Make my Low Carb Chicken Schnitzel (Chicken Cutlets) and then add mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce for a delicious chicken parmigiana dinner.
How to Store Keto All Purpose Low Carb Seasoned Breading.
Make sure to use an air tight container.
This Square Lock and Lock works well for homemade seasoning blends.
All Purpose Low Carb Seasoned Breading will keep in the pantry for up to two weeks.
It is really convenient, as when making my Air Fryer Low Carb Breaded Pork Chops, you only need to scoop out what you need.
Time saving tricks are great!
I’m so thrilled with this breading mix.
Chicken is not one of my favorite proteins, but my husband loves chicken.
With my All Purpose Low Carb Seasoned Breading, I am happy to report that I now love eating chicken!
More Low Carb Recipes to Make:
- Instant Pot Egg Bites (Feta Cheese & Red Pepper)
- Air Fryer Rib Eye Steak with Blue Cheese Butter Keto
- Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Pancakes
- Pressure Cooker Southern Style Green Beans
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- Simply Gourmet (Dry) Stainless Steel Measuring Cups
- Porcelain & Bamboo Salt Box with Spoon
- Gravity Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder
- Cuisinart Large Food Processor
- Small Lock and Lock Container
Caring is sharing! If you would like to support This Old Gal, please share this recipe on Social Media, so that I can continue to bring you more wonderful recipes!
If you share a picture of something you make from our blog, tag it with #thisoldgalcooks so we can see it. We might feature it on Instagram! It makes my day when I see you’ve made one of our recipes!
Here is the handy printable recipe:
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of food processor and process until small crumbs, like bread crumbs. Alternatively, use a baggie and a rolling pin to smash.
- Store in an air tight container for up to two weeks.